Great Lakes Science Center
Head on over to the water front and check out the Great Lakes Science Center as a staycation activity. It’s a full day of fun and learning for the entire family, featuring more than 340 exhibits, a 6 story Omnimax Theater, and many special events held throughout the year. You can buy your tickets online and save a little time while you are at it too. Before you visit though, be sure to check out the tips listed below. They should help you to save a little extra money on your total admission costs. In addition to that you should also find a listing of the latest known coupons for the Great Lakes Science Center listed below as well.
Tips & Coupons
- Check the daily deal / coupon sites like Groupon. In the past they have posted deals with savings of 50% or more on admission to the Great Lakes Science Center.
- Go ahead and get the Omnimax Theater ticket combo with your general admission ticket. You end up saving $6 per person versus paying for each separately.
- Get the combo ticket for the Great Lakes Science Center plus the Steamship William G. Mather Museum and you end up save $3 per person versus paying for each separately.
- Get a combo ticket for all three and you will get the biggest savings of all. You end up saving $10 on your admissions for all 3 attractions.
- If you are a senior, just mention this and you will get $1 off of your admission.
- If you are a student, just show your student ID and you will also get $1 off your admission.
- If you are in the military, show your military ID and you can save $1 off your general admission ticket.
- All youths can visit the Great Lakes Science Center on Tuesdays and get free general admission.
- If you are a Bank of America Cardholder, just visit the Great Lakes Science Center on the first full weekend of each month for free admission.
- Become a member of the Great Lakes Science Center. A family membership actually pays for itself in just 2 visits.
- Subscribe to the mailing list and / or follow the Great Lakes Science Center on Facebook and Twitter. They keep you updated on upcoming promotions and sometimes send out coupons that are exclusive to their newsletter subscribers and Facebook and Twitter followers.
- For more staycation savings, check out sites like the Coupon Guide. The post a lot of coupons and money saving tips for attractions in the Cleveland area and beyond.