Cleveland Museum of Natural History
Wade Park is another great and sometimes overlooked place to include in staycation plans. One of the great attractions there is the Cleveland Museum of Natural History. There is an astounding collection there of over four million specimens in the fields of anthropology, archeology, astronomy, botany, geology, paleontology, zoology, and wildlife biology. In addition to the exhibits at the Cleveland Museum of Natural History there’s also the Discovery Center, the Ralph Perkins II Wildlife Center & Woods Garden and the Thelma and Kent H. Smith Environmental Courtyard, The Nathan and Fannye Shafran Planetarium, classes, programs, and more. Now before you visit the museum, be sure to check out the following tips. They should help you to save a little extra money on your admission. In addition to that you will also find a listing of the latest known coupons for the Cleveland Museum of Natural History listed below as well.
Tips & Coupons
- Check the daily deal / coupon sites like Groupon. They periodically post deals for 50% savings on admission to the museum.
- If you are a college student, just show your college ID and you will save $2 off your general admission ticket to the Cleveland Museum of Natural History.
- If you are a senior or disabled you can also receive an additional discount. Seniors get $2 off admission and disabled visitors get $3 off their admission to the museum.
- Become a member of the Cleveland Museum of Natural History. A family membership pays for itself in less than three visits!
- Get the Cleveland Plus Pass. This can save you up to 30% on your admission to the attractions in the Greater Cleveland area including discounted admission to the Cleveland Museum of Natural History.
- If you area a AAA member, just show your AAA membership card and you will receive $1 off your admission to the museum.
- For more staycation savings, check out sites like the Coupon Guide which often posts coupons and money saving tips for attractions in the Cleveland area and beyond.